18 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

You're in


You're in

You're in the soil following a three-day world, let me
Ecelle hold hands and jump in the deep.
Hell on symbolize the seven layers deep,
I'm in favor of the fire of agony relentlessly.

Let the others go this far without you
You're in these fires throw our love
Then look back tomorrow
Let me fire ash, bone, I'm lonely ..

Let the others get the body in the earth disappear
You're in my bones feed the birds get worms
I wrote your name in my bones not allowed to delete any obvious
're In the fire of hell burn in your name ..

You're in Mawla punish me with my sins
You're in Hell this is killing me gain some
I have been sworn deep sorrow Allahım'a
I accept that the fire still say bitch ..

Deeds will never bow.
I swear to you Allahım'a will burn.
Maybe you leave this dirty world.
But wait for Armageddon two hands on your collar ..

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder