18 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

Death touches your skin


Kutsalca into the heart of business
Let me love is eternal
Death touches your skin
Almost helpless in the hands of fate ..

I would come back to me in one night
You jealous of Stars
The sky fades despair
You Light up the earth ..

Born as light hearts to Love
We titrated death
 turnaround
Almost helpless in the hands of fate ..

Waves of blood-inch of my bone
Bones, love, work slowly
Become a comrade soul vibrate with life
Life you ebedileş me jealous ..

It would be a time inside
Soil glad that I can
The presence of moisture on earth incense
Smoking is jealous Heaven
Ebedileş me ..

Work kutsalca into my heart
More than chaos and joy in my blood
Titrated to life inside you,
Ebedileş me with your presence ..

I would come back to me in an hour
When the fires flames, let alone
Ignites the flames of jealous
Ebedileş the flame of love inside of me ...

It is a time of year that you come
My heart is with you hand in hand Islande rains
Do not show shame even the clouds in my eyes
Hair and dancing the rains
Ebedileş the soil falling drops ...

And it would come to me at a time
You get everything in the soil seed
Both on behalf of the universe;
In love, love, ebedileş ...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder