18 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

I'm cold ....


I'm cold ....


I'm cold ...
Even the most ardent of the night in
I sevdaya cold.
Tomorrows my hands çırpınışta
I'm cold to the future
Üşümelerim not on my skin.
I heartily cold
My heart was cold inside ...

Have lost the warmth of the sun.
Even in the face of the most brilliant.
I'm freezing my color.
Even if the blind Sevdanın
I tell you sevdalanıyorum
And even in the most combative fires
I'm cold without you ..

Özlendin every drop of life
Each gülücükten, from every perspective
The color of life in the world is.
Every song is a sad melody,
Every word of warm,
The word I love you, I'm cold ...

Green touch of summer sun
The return of the green flower
Colorful flowers smile
Morning, evening, return
The evening stars, the way you look.
I'm cold sevdaya rest of the shadows ..

Everything that you and without you I'm cold.
I lit the fires of my heart
My heart burned with longing accumulated inside
Life stopped in my
Over to live inside of me
My heart cried out his last breath, you
Sevilerim accumulated in loving you
The word I love you, I'm cold ...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder