18 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

A request for Asylum ...


A request for Asylum ...

Suppose I Love You ..!!!
And I do not like my crime ..
Rising love me ..
Husband captured my heart falls.
Growing in revolutions.
Thousands opposing fascism,
And the sound of millions offender,
Boykotlu longing in my heart ..

I love you, you're unaware of it.

And far from succumb to anger,
Crazy crimes in his voice,
Rising action of my heart.
No one party is not a revolution,
I say my heart revolution.
My heart was incapable of you fall ..
I'm falling into the hands of millions of invaders,
Bored in my body yearning lead.
You're safe in occupations ..

I know ...
The enemy of my body in my heart.
I said, still longing for friends,
You're safe I slave ...

No request for asylum ..!

Let's say that ..
And even if I got you away from me,
Let's trapped myself to you,
Saymadığım freedom of a revolution,
Tomorrow will be sentenced to death in the heart ..
No request for asylum.
You exist, today ...

Suppose I love you ...!

About the actions you big heart,
Tilling of fear of crime ..

No plea ...!

Let's say that ...
Judging from you,
Come on, my body asks for life.
My heart waiting for death.
Defense in a single text,
I love you ..!
No plea ..
You exist, in my heart ...

Suppose You're my crime ..!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder