18 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

Turquoise Morning.!


Turquoise Morning.!

Turquoise in the morning,
I wake up my face is purple ...

Every morning you can expect the sun,
Bruised leaves of each tree lives,

I said, you are the branches of the green dream,
Sensizlikte fading green life,
The love lives of reality.
Sevdalanırım every morning,
Awakening on the morning of the real you.!
You forget me
The purple in the morning as real as the face of Death!

A light rises in the morning,
You can reduce the light into my heart!

Your walking steps forward,
I ran my effort,
I've loved,
Distance away from the road you!

A smile in the morning sun on her cheeks,
His eyes fall fire is life now,
It's life that you
I live you life.!

My life falls to the hands of
I forget the nails,
Face, hot drops,
Sprinkle water on one side of
When washing your face life,
My face is purple drops in the morning,
Lie in the face of the morning,
But my face is as real as death!

Hugged a look at in the morning,
On the morning of you who have.!

Eyes closed again,
I scream, SEVDA
Wake up, it means
Wake up, sleeping,
I'm there with you on the morning of,
Day the sun goes up,
Koşuşlarım in vain,
They can not help it arrive,
Matching that
Can not hear the sound of faraway,
Your eyes behold,
On the morning of the eyes behold once more,
This morning, in

I opened my hands purple,
Close my hands on his heart,
Close that
This is the right to love too!
All of these mysteries, purple and pale,
Keep this secret turquoise!

Distances away from my hand,
Extending the time you are!
How I will I get it?
This longing inside me burns?

Gone are losing sleep,
Since I woke up,
I'm a turquoise mornings,
Sevda blue to blue!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder