18 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

You do not have Doomsday ...


You do not have Doomsday ....

life in my eyes
In the absence of a dirty overview.
Word of the separation yaşamaksa.
What is the meaning of the colors.
Let me solsun
Solar red.

You come on a white page
Such as lace work wOrds
Syllables in the absence of an unfinished
Them last breath
Fetch the presence of me ..

Nothing, end of the world
Half of Judgment where are disconnected!
Look dirty pages.
Whites crying ..

Çırpınışta a relentless good sides.
I İsyanlardayım
Laughter sins.
You do not exist as
Soon Doomsday
Come and be saved
This body is incapable of being incinerated half of the ...

Opened in the face of the land of the page
white life
ASK shrouded in white dresses "a
without you

Latest version of the world's dirty
Sins rose gülüstanlı
Heart of an innocent childish.
Come and be saved from sin half ..

In the final words haykırışlarım now
The absence of becoming the world's last write
You do not exist as
crying beliefs

Still, I'm glad
You are loved so
I'm more of a beautiful ..
Belief that the name would be you.
Where are you, come on.

Absence, the world's last oppression
Life without color black
Sins forehead wound opened up a whole
Have no place in this world without you

I step up to the ground everything riots
Where are Kıyametim half sensizliktir
End up without disaster
Burn me in the hereafter
Where are half of the
Doomsday that you're gone ...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder