18 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

Kiss my heart to you!


Kiss my heart to you!

Then pull your hand off me,
My skin is forbidden, the gist of coma,
Face, lips sticks,
Dirty remain a stain on her cheeks!

Your cheeks are black,
Your face is dark,
I Love remains,
My palms are white.
Kiss my hands himself,

I'm innocent kisses,
It was not blazing fire,

For example, soil,
stone,
Dark, cold,
And Resurrection,
I bought all of them on the lips.!

Ice hold my heart,
Death was kissing my skin,
You're kissing my hands himself,
A single tenindeydi your innocence,
I left him.!

Then stay with me.!
I'm not creating, but
I'm the one that you.!

For example, face,
eyes,
gaze,
Everywhere you a warm smile,
Happy Tebessümüne falling light,
mirror,
You can see in the mirror.

You kiss my face himself.!
If you have a temperature lips,
I left him I was.!

Then you kiss me.!
Touch your lips, love,
It's me!

My lips are forbidden,
Damaklarım cold,
Works inside of breath,
Wind interference.!
Sin dollars bottoms hair!

For example, look at download,
One shade the face look good.

You're in my heart, kiss yourself.!
If you can get yourself,
I Know that I made lawful for you!

Then you love me,
Love yourself,
Haktandır love,
Get out of God's presence,
I will take my Divine.!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder