18 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

Love Have a nice day!


Love Have a nice day!

"Today is the day for love, they say.
Love, they say,
They say reverence "
Is it enough to love a day?

You know that.
I also love to you each day.!
Collected breath sound of the winds,
I left my breath away every day,
A separate love.
A separate love.
A separate faithfully!

"Today is the day for love, they say.
Love is counted for the day? "

You know that ..
I strongly each day I love you!
When you crack a stone at my feet,
Cut the breath of the water screaming,
Boğulursa water in their bed.
A violent ..
A disaster ..
Ragnarok.
I love you.!

Today, they call on my dear love ..
Thou
Do loved every day?
I say,
I do not like I do every day grew more ..
Is not it always love longing.
Is not deduct the scourge of love.?
The doom of anger,
Fire with desire,
Entered the sin of lust.?

Today, they call on the love for ..
You know that dear,
You know love,
Sevdikçe I know you, dear ..
I have collected breath of love, longing,
I left my heart every day ..
Resistance ..
A revolution ..
A freedom ..

You know that ..
I'm just not today,
Every day, I loved you ..
Happy birthday, dear love.!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder